Open Days and Admissions Visits
Open Days 2022
Our Open Days will be taking place in person on Wednesday 29 June, Thursday 30 June and Friday 16 September 2022. We welcome prospective applicants to visit us between 9am and 5pm on these dates to take a tour of our beautiful grounds and learn more about undergraduate study at Worcester. Our programme of Open Day events will be published on this webpage shortly and displayed at the college entrance on each day. You won't need to register in advance to attend any of the events at Worcester. To find out about Open Day plans at other colleges and departments, please visit the University's Open Day website.
We held Virtual Open Days in 2020 and 2021. The online content we produced for these events about applying to Worcester can be found below.
- Take a look around the college:
- Meet members of the college community:
- Learn more about the admissions process:
Virtual Open Days: subject-by-subject guide
All of our Open Day videos and more are available on our YouTube channel. Here's a comprehensive guide to our content for each of the subjects we offer:
- Classical Archaeology and Ancient History:
- Computer Science:
- Earth Sciences:
- Economics and Management:
- Engineering Science:
- Experimental Psychology:
- Fine Art:
- Modern Languages:
- Philosophy, Politics and Economics:
- Watch an introductory video about Philosophy at Worcester with Dr Natalia Waights Hickman
- Watch an introductory video about Economics at Worcester with Dr Simon Cowan
- Find out more about PPE teaching at Worcester
- Meet our College Fellows for this subject
- Look at some enrichment materials for studying rights and wrongs
- Philosophy, Psychology and Linguistics:
- Theology and Religion:
Can't find what you're looking for? Get in touch with us at email@example.com.
Visiting the College
The College is currently closed to the general public, but prospective applicants may visit during daylight hours on most days (excluding certain bank holidays). If you are a prospective applicant who would like to visit Worcester College, please email the Admissions and Access Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org in advance of your visit for further information. The maximum group size is 6 people. On arrival, visitors should report to the Porters’ Lodge at the main entrance to the College.
If you have any questions about admissions at Worcester, please contact the Admissions and Access Officer at email@example.com. Unfortunately, it is only possible for visitors to chat to current students and admitting tutors at the college on University Open Days (next taking place on 29 June, 30 June and 16 September 2022).
You can find a PDF version of the College Prospectus to the right of this page. Copies may also be obtained from the Porters' Lodge upon arrival at the college.